Waiting for Channel Load...Do I have to activate with SIRIUS first?

schinc

Original poster
Jan 20, 2006
Hello...

I received my TimeTrax Complete for SIRIUS, installed the software, set everything up and registered with TimeTrax.

Now, when I start up TimeTrax, I can hear the weather channel (ch. 184) through my PC and the signal is strong. However, it says "waiting for channel load" and never progresses from there.

Note that I didn't activate with SIRIUS yet. Is this a problem with TimeTrax or am I just stuck at "waiting for channel load" because I have to first activate with SIRIUS in order to receive the other channels so that TimeTrax has channels to load?

Thanks Very Much!

schinc said:
Hello...
I received my TimeTrax Complete for SIRIUS, installed the software, set everything up and registered with TimeTrax.
Now, when I start up TimeTrax, I can hear the weather channel (ch. 184) through my PC and the signal is strong. However, it says "waiting for channel load" and never progresses from there.
Note that I didn't activate with SIRIUS yet. Is this a problem with TimeTrax or am I just stuck at "waiting for channel load" because I have to first activate with SIRIUS in order to receive the other channels so that TimeTrax has channels to load?
Thanks Very Much!

you have to activate. 184 is their test/demo channel. if you can hear that channel, that means they can send your radio the 'activate' signal when you sign up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts