Waiting for Superdish....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tcj2001

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
I had pre-ordered for Superdish 121 in January 2004, still waiting for it.

Anybody in the same boat?

It seem all new subscribers get superdish immediately, only for the existing customers Dish network don't have stock.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

dish doesn't value current customers. here is further proof. want value? go to DirecTV or Voom and you will get it.

Just as a question and not to argue that there's a good reason for you to be waiting, but what services are you looking to use the SuperDish for?

Is it for Locals that are are on the 105 sat? Was it for the HD, that has been since moved to core sats?

I understand that Dish has a requirement to deliver the SuperDish for those that order Locals in DMA's that are placed on 105. For customers that don't have Locals on 105 and don't really benefit Dish is probably delaying delivery. Again, Dish should state that this is the cause or provide a dish instead of having you hanging as you are.

to get my superdish i had to call an exectutive number. they saw rescedules and hooked me up week later. search around for it i forget the number

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts