Waiting to Prepare to Transfer problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

uptownvideo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 13, 2006
I am having a problem transferring a movie to my tablet. It is stuck on waiting to to prepare message in the transfer que on the mobile app. It has been stuck like that for a day now. I tried to cancel it and it does not cancel. I shut down the tablet and restarted it and the movie is still stuck in the que. Do any of you have any ideas?

I am having a problem transferring a movie to my tablet. It is stuck on waiting to to prepare message in the transfer que on the mobile app. It has been stuck like that for a day now. I tried to cancel it and it does not cancel. I shut down the tablet and restarted it and the movie is still stuck in the que. Do any of you have any ideas?
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

I will try that after I watch the other movies I transfered. I am afraid I will lose those movies that I transferred.

I will try that after I watch the other movies I transfered. I am afraid I will lose those movies that I transferred.
I'm sure you would lose them. Make sure you are uninstalling not just deleting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts