Wal Mart discount Dvd's

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Went to Wal-Mart a couple of hours ago and there were several good movies in the discount dvd bin... I almost bit on Vegas Vacation WS when I realized I already had it. Ended up with A Long Kiss Goodnight ;) WS

I picked up High Tension Unrated Version for 9 bucks at a local Wal Mart the other day.Not a bad deal at all. :up :)

Speaking of discount DVDs,did anyone stop by a Blockbuster Video store within the last couple of weeks?They had a 50% off sale on their previously viewed DVD titles.I picked up a few good deals there too. :up :)

Bestbuy has had dirtcheap dvd's for years. A weekly view of their website shows a new list of movies. Vegas Vacation is in there quite a bit, though probably a buck or two higher than walmart...

Austin Powers Goldmember was there too... (I already have)I have to get a AC Motor there in a lttle while so will probably end up with another dvd or 2... I lookied in the listings and sure enough Long Kiss Goodnight is on TNT this weekend ;)

One of my all time favorites wound-up in the W* 2/$11 bin - Ford Fairlane WS. Didn't stay there long...!

I have bought a ton of those walmart el cheepo's and if you dig deep in the bin you will be rewarded...I have found allot of hard to find dvds there.

I usually buy all the 3 dollar movies that wal-mart has on the day after thanksgiving day sale. Then after we watch them I trade them to Game Stop for more than I paid for them. When I got over 500 DVDs in the collection I decided to start getting ride of some of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts