WALKING DEAD fans - heads up

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

JEFFinINDY

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 31, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
For those who are fans of The Walking Dead on AMC, you might want to check your program guide and make sure that the season premiere is set to record. For me, it wasn't - it wanted to recorded a clip show this afternoon (Saturday) instead, and left the premiere episode unrecorded. Next week's episode was set to record as normal.

There must be some bad guide data out there, or a glitch in the HR34.

Jeff

For those who are fans of The Walking Dead on AMC, you might want to check your program guide and make sure that the season premiere is set to record. For me, it wasn't - it wanted to recorded a clip show this afternoon (Saturday) instead, and left the premiere episode unrecorded. Next week's episode was set to record as normal.

Jeff

More than likely it's a PSIP issue.

Does the guide info show the New info, or old for that time slot ?

Jeff
Yep, for some reason mine did the same thing since I had it set to record the 6 minute sneek peek.

My Timer is correct here for Walking Dead Season Premiere Sunday Night :)

Mine had to be manually set as well, but I will also be watching it live :)

Last edited:
Both my tapings toight and 10/21 was set right :) I will be watching live also while taping :)

My hr24 did the same thing. One recording feature that I wish Direct had is to schedule a recording weekly at a specific time. Like my 722 would do when I was with DISH.

I went to the series manager, made sure TWD was on top, made sure time was right and it still didn't record. I was watching SNF and saw the record light wasn't on at 9:02 so had to record it manually. They played it again at 10pm so I know it was recording that showing. I don't know what happened but I went through this twice today to be sure I had it set up right. I caught it, at least. Not a bad start to the series tonight. Hope Herschel's ok.

I got stung by this- didn't read this thread till yesterday, went home last night and found it recorded the sneak peek episode and not the premier. Luckily it is replaying Friday night. I think this is some sort of curse for switching from Dish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)