SOLD!! Wally and Hopper Duo receivers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

pattykay

formerly crodrules
Original poster
Jun 14, 2014
North Central Ohio
I am selling my Wally and Hopper Duo receivers. Each receiver is $50 or best offer, and comes with your choice of a 52.0 or 54.0 remote control. If you need a Wi-Fi adapter for your Wally, I also have a couple of those available for $10 each. (Hopper Duo has built-in Wi-Fi capability.) All prices include shipping.

wil dish turn then on for new service
Yes, my sister did that with one of my old Wally receivers earlier this year. If Dish's sales department insists on setting you up with a leased receiver, then you may have to go through the RV department to open a new account with a purchased receiver.

One Wally and one Hopper Duo just sold. I still have one of each available, along with the Wi-Fi adapters and some spare remotes.

One Wally and one Hopper Duo just sold. I still have one of each available, along with the Wi-Fi adapters and some spare remotes.
Update: the person who bought the Hopper Duo returned it to me. There is nothing wrong with the Duo. It is just that Dish would not allow it to be activated on the same account as a Hopper With Sling. I sent the other Wally as a replacement for the Hopper Duo. So now, I have two Hopper Duos for sale, and no more Wally receivers available. Mods: please edit the thread title to reflect this. Thank you!

I am selling my Wally and Hopper Duo receivers. Each receiver is $50 or best offer, and comes with your choice of a 52.0 or 54.0 remote control. If you need a Wi-Fi adapter for your Wally, I also have a couple of those available for $10 each. (Hopper Duo has built-in Wi-Fi capability.) All prices include shipping.
I no longer have any 52.0 remotes available. So now, each Hopper Duo comes with your choice* of the following remote models:
*while supplies last

I am selling my Wally and Hopper Duo receivers. Each receiver is $50 or best offer, and comes with your choice of a 52.0 or 54.0 [series] remote control. If you need a Wi-Fi adapter for your Wally, I also have a couple of those available for $10 each. (Hopper Duo has built-in Wi-Fi capability.) All prices include shipping.
I no longer have any Wi-Fi adapters available. I still have two Hopper Duos, and the remote control models listed in the post above.

I no longer have any Wi-Fi adapters available. I still have two Hopper Duos, and the remote control models listed in the post above.
Love this offer, I just need to make sure Dish doesn't completely screw a swap out like this. I have a leased vip 722, have the card, guessing I would need to return 722 and somehow get them to recognize this swapped Hopper Duo..? Feels like doing calculus when Dish is involved. :)

Love this offer, I just need to make sure Dish doesn't completely screw a swap out like this. I have a leased vip 722, have the card, guessing I would need to return 722 and somehow get them to recognize this swapped Hopper Duo..? Feels like doing calculus when Dish is involved. :)
To do the swap, you would call them to add the purchased Hopper Duo first. At that point, they would deactivate the ViP722 (since Dish won't allow both models to be active on the account at the same time) and they would send you a box with a return shipping label so you can send back the ViP722. The best part about purchasing the replacement receiver is that you would not be on the hook with Dish for another two-year contract with a hefty early termination fee. You could cancel your Dish service at any time, and even resell the Hopper Duo if you wish. :)

Reactions: mitchman333
I now also have a Joey 3 available, to go with the Hopper Duo. I am selling the Joey 3 for $50. If you buy the complete system (Hopper Duo and Joey 3) then I will also throw in the Solo Node and Hybrid Tap. (This may not be the conventional way of installing this system. However, that is what the installer used, and it works.)

I now also have a Joey 3 available, to go with the Hopper Duo. I am selling the Joey 3 for $50. If you buy the complete system (Hopper Duo and Joey 3) then I will also throw in the Solo Node and Hybrid Tap. (This may not be the conventional way of installing this system. However, that is what the installer used, and it works.)
Hopper Duo just sold. I still have the Joey 3 available. If anyone wants the Solo Node and/or Hybrid Tap, those cost extra. Make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts