Wally Dual OTA Dongle

Both tuners were going last night, temp maxed out at 127 degrees on my thermal gun
on a Wally?

I thought I saw the Dual OTA Adapter one time in the on line mydish Order from Store section.
I saw it there also. Dish even had a bundle discount deal if you purchased it with the indoor OTA antenna they sell there. The bundle deal was quickly removed, or at least I no longer see it.

Reactions: charlesrshell
on a Wally?

I saw it there also. Dish even had a bundle discount deal if you purchased it with the indoor OTA antenna they sell there. The bundle deal was quickly removed, or at least I no longer see it.
Now that we established it is a DISH product how do we get it down to a reasonable price? Around $30 seems much more realistic.

on a Wally?

Hopefully they took the indoor antenna off permanently. It's not real good. The outdoor is pretty nice though

Reactions: pattykay
Way back when, the rule of thumb on transformers was that if you could keep your hand on it for 10 seconds it was not too hot.

What model is the outdoor?
Televes Diginova BOSS
OutdoorOTA_image_175813061.jpg

DigiNova BOSS UHF/VHF Antenna (w/ PSU) - LTE Ready | Televes

Reactions: Foxbat
Used to use 2 fingers to check for dead cylinder on race care engines by touching the exhaust headers where they came out of the cylinder head. Didn't touch for very long!

Used to use 2 fingers to check for dead cylinder on race care engines by touching the exhaust headers where they came out of the cylinder head. Didn't touch for very long!

Eye dropper and a cup of water worked well, too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)