Walmart price drop on milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.89 / gal at Publix here in Atlanta.

I'm rather particular about my milk, as different brands do seem to have different flavors.

Its 399 here, but we dont pay for milk as my wife gets 9 gallons of milk a month free from WIC. It helps. When it was my wife, my daugheter and I we didnt qualify, but now that my wife is preggers we do.

News popped today that walmart pharmacy is dropping prices on another 1,000 pharmacuticals to the $4 range and dropping prices on over the counter meds to $10, I dont have the exact details but it was released today.

Wal-Mart will drop the price on meds but they will probably rise the price on other items throughout the store to more than make up for it. Either that or they can bring people in the store for at or slightly below cost to gain the sales for the rest of their merchandise. I hope they get most of the subscription med's down in cost for those that cannot afford it. That would about the only good thing I can see out of Wal-Mart being around.

I paid $2.99 at Kwik Star (Iceberg know about this). But, I also got .05 off per gallon of gas, and a punch on the buy 10 gallons get $1 off card. AND, save the cap for your kid's school and they get .05 per cap! Good milk too!

Wal-Mart will drop the price on meds but they will probably rise the price on other items throughout the store to more than make up for it. Either that or they can bring people in the store for at or slightly below cost to gain the sales for the rest of their merchandise. I hope they get most of the subscription med's down in cost for those that cannot afford it. That would about the only good thing I can see out of Wal-Mart being around.
I've seen prices dropping through out the stores lately including alot of the cut beef meats dropping in price and some of the pork meat cuts dropping to.

From the sound of it, The products with the shortest shelf life will get the biggest price cuts...makes sense to me,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)