Want to buy 500+ dish.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Dishstore sells it all seperate, but Sadoun has a little better price now. I just sold mine complete for $140 used 2-3 months. There aren't many used out there, they are still in limited supply.

Keep in mind that Sadoun charges more for shipping than Dishstore.

I will say I've been very happy with my orders from dish store, 2 or 3 of them now. He is very fair on price and shipping. I love that they sell each part seperately for situations like yours, and if I remember right they give a cut to satguys site for operational costs too.

I will say I've been very happy with my orders from dish store, 2 or 3 of them now. He is very fair on price and shipping. I love that they sell each part seperately for situations like yours, and if I remember right they give a cut to satguys site for operational costs too.
Yep Dishstore is great to deal with. I ordered a reciever from them. The only reason I didn't order my second one from them was they no longer carried it so I bought it from a store that still had a few left.

BTW whats a 500+ and why is Dish back using the 500's? I know this sounds stupid but honestly this laster year or two I haven't payed any attention to whats going on in the satellite world but I'm starting to get back into it.

Yep Dishstore is great to deal with. I ordered a reciever from them. The only reason I didn't order my second one from them was they no longer carried it so I bought it from a store that still had a few left.

Which receiver? If there is something that aint on the site, give us a call and we usually got it or can get it.

Oh ok. It was a while back but in the future I will give you guys a call to see if you have it. It was one of the old refurbished 721's back about 6 months to a year ago and you guys had taken them off the site. In the future I will be sure to give you guys a call though as you were great to deal with.

Keep in mind that Sadoun charges more for shipping than Dishstore.

Claude our shipping is based on delivery zipcode. We might be a little further away than you are to some of the customers.

We will be happy to look at our shipping cost if needed. Keep in mind the Dish500+ comes in a big box.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)