Want to get a Hopper but have a issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

budda

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 21, 2006
Oconomowoc
I would like a 2 Hopper's and 2 Joey's. I have a issue with acquiring a signal. My setup now is fine. It was setup by me after the tree's grew up. I use one 500 dish with 110 and 119. A signal Dish 500 for 129. connected to a dpp44. to 3 VIP722'ks. I can't get the HD locals now because I do not have LOS. For the 148 sat, I think it is. About 6 months ago I had a Dish tech out. Was some kind of free visit to check my system. He mentioned that when the tree's fill in to have them out and see if it could be set up correctly. If I can't get my HD locals I would stay with what I have. The new setup what be on a different spot on the house and condense two Dish's into one. The spot he suggested is high on the roof line. Do I just order it and see if it can be done or would a tech come out and check as say a "site survey"? Any suggestions on how to proceed. Dish team welcome! :) Thanks

Dish no longer uses 148. Your locals are likely either on 129 or 61.5 or possibly both.

I'd just order it and they'll come out and see what can be done.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

With the DPP44 you can use 1 to 4 Hoppers, AFAIK. Oops, you may need 2 outputs for each Hopper or pair of them. Coordination between them is another question. May have to buy them.

Yes, 148W has been gone for ~10 years. Which is your locals on? I'm not going to look it up even if you gave more info.

-Ken

Gonna take a shot the locals are Milwaukee and that would be 61.5 for HD, 110 for SD

Thanks that's correct. I believe the Azmith for that sat is 148.:) My mistake. My HD locals are only on one sat. 61.5 I get Milwaukee locals. Think I will just try a install and see what happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)