Want to stick with Dish, but anybody know if Madden NFL Anniversary Edition is a good way to get NFL

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
I just want to know if I had wasted my money or not. The game Madden 25 NFL Sunday Ticket (The "Anniversary Edition" exclusive to Amazon) which has limited copies available has the NFL Sunday Ticket available with it for Xbox 360 or PS3, which is why I pre-ordered one and bought a used 160 GB PS3 as well (I got PS3 because of no online subscription fee) but haven't gamed in ages, so was it worth it? Will it compare to DirecTV's satellite version? I want to stay with Dish (as long as they keep the Disney stations, and TheBlaze, and not to mention still under contract), but I am getting interested in this. I know I can watch it on computer, tablet or mobile device, but I will probably connect my computer to my TV and watch it there, but will the streaming be any good, and will I be able to watch more than one NFL game at once? If so, how many, because a DTV subscriber can get 8? Will I also get the same selection? Picture quality? As well as anything else I may be forgetting? I heard there were a lot of bugs through the PS3 app and can only stream one game at once, and the NFLST online service is only available to those who can't get DTV, which I am well able to but want to stay where I am. Anyways, I don't know if anyone of you have heard of this or can help me with that question, but would like to know. Sorry about my rambling but I would like all the sports options available to me, and NFL football is one of them, which Dish lacks. Answers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)