want to switch from directv

I've got multiple Hoppers on one of my accounts and I just go to the receiver list and select which Hopper I want to connect to.
good to hear that it works for you. it worked when I had my H1's & H2's but like I said last time I tried with my H3's I had to unplug the one before the original would even show up to switch to.

Reactions: charlesrshell
good to hear that it works for you. it worked when I had my H1's & H2's but like I said last time I tried with my H3's I had to unplug the one before the original would even show up to switch to.

That's weird. I guess just another Hopper personality 'feature'. :biggrin

Reactions: charlesrshell
To change sources, you don’t go to Select TV. You go to Settings, Live TV and DVR, receivers.

If you only go to Select TV, you’ll only see the current one.

Odd, I know.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

dish comes today for the install...............will return to let you know how it went.

If like most, you’ll be satisfied. I switched from DTV after 14yrs. Hopper3 and Joey3 in the house and 1 Wally in the Motorhome. MH has a smaller in-motion dish on top. Had a couple small issues after all installed. Their CS was top notch when resolving. Totally satisfied. Oh, and now I get HD in the MH with the smaller dish. DTV could only get SD. Satisfied 8 month customer here.

Well the tech as here and all is great!
He is a retired Marine (20yrs) and a BIIIGGGG Dude. He knew his stuff and was just awesome. Did everything acording to Hoyle and was out in no time ,After explaining the remotes and all the good stuff. I am happy, and best of all THE WIFE is too!!

Well the tech as here and all is great!
He is a retired Marine (20yrs) and a BIIIGGGG Dude. He knew his stuff and was just awesome. Did everything acording to Hoyle and was out in no time ,After explaining the remotes and all the good stuff. I am happy, and best of all THE WIFE is too!!
I am so glad the wife is happy. Been there done that!

Reactions: JSheridan
Disputes are becoming more common with all satcos and cablecos. A line must be drawn.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I might be alone in this and maybe even a bit of a sicko, but I feel a little bit of satisfaction whenever DISH or DTV get in an extended channel dispute. I know both satco's have their share of BS fees, but the ridiculous "Network Rate Increase Bubble" has got to burst, hopefully sooner than later.

The fees are there to keep the base prices looking competitive in a "rate increase bubble" environment. Yeah, it's already bursting. Flex Pack was one of those after effects, along with the option to drop locals.

I, too, welcome the disputes.

I might be alone in this and maybe even a bit of a sicko, but I feel a little bit of satisfaction whenever DISH or DTV get in an extended channel dispute. I know both satco's have their share of BS fees, but the ridiculous "Network Rate Increase Bubble" has got to burst, hopefully sooner than later.

Me too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts