Want to Win a Quailty LNBF ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

PSB

On vacation
Original poster
Nov 5, 2003

Thanks to our friends at SatelliteAV we are running another contest where you can win a brand new QUALITY LNB/F, please check below for all the details and specs : )

Here is the deal.........Show us a Picture (or two) of your setup/install or dish farm (post below, no pictures in the posts please add your pictures as attachments)
Brian will pick the Best picture and will send the lucky winner/s one of the below LNB/F.
The contest will run until the end of the year and the winner will be picked on the 3rd of January 2005.
Thanks again to Adventistsat and to our leader Scott for letting us run these contests. Stay tuned for even more give aways and contests here at the FASTEST growing FTA/MPEG-2 forum on the internet!

Invacom SNH-031

Universal Single LNBF 0.3dB

Featuring an ultra low noise figure of 0.3dB improving reception quality where signal is limited.

Each LNBF is shipped with the graphed results of the individual tests performed on each LNBF before leaving the factory.

Specifications:
Input frequency
Low Band 10.7 - 11.7 GHz
High Band 11.7 - 12.75 GHz
Output Frequency
Low Band 950 - 1950 MHz
High Band 1100 - 2150 MHz
Noise Figure 0.3dB typ
Gain 50 - 60 dB
Gain Ripple
26MHz bandwidth <+/- 0.5 dB
Low Band <5 dB typ
High Band <5 dB typ

Local Oscillator Frequency
Low 9.75 GHz
High 10.6 GHz
Local Oscillator Phase Noise typ
1kHz -65 dBc/Hz
10kHz -95 dBc/Hz
100kHz -110 dBc/Hz
Local Oscillator Stability
(including Setting, aging and +/-1 MHz typ temp. drift) +/-2 MHz max
Current Consumption 185mA typ
Image Rejection >40 dB
Isolation
Cross polar isolation >20 dB
High to low band isolation >25 dB
Two tone 3rd order intercept point (output) >15 dBm
Output Connector Female f type
Impedance 75 Ohm
Return Loss >10 dB
Operating temperature -40 °C to 70°C
Storage temp range -40 °C to 70°C
Power Supply 13 - 17v

(Picture 2)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Invacom SNF-031

Universal Single LNB 0.3dB
Simply the Best!

Featuring an ultra low noise figure of 0.3dB improving reception quality where signal is limited.

P120 flange mount. Perfect for replacing aging high noise Primestar LNBFs.

Complete install kit with o-ring and bolts.

Specifications:
Input frequency
Low Band 10.7 - 11.7 GHz
High Band 11.7 - 12.75 GHz
Output Frequency
Low Band 950 - 1950 MHz
High Band 1100 - 2150 MHz
Noise Figure 0.3dB typ
Gain 50 - 60 dB
Gain Ripple
26MHz bandwidth <+/- 0.5 dB
Low Band <5 dB typ
High Band <5 dB typ

Local Oscillator Frequency
Low 9.75 GHz
High 10.6 GHz
Local Oscillator Phase Noise typ
1kHz -65 dBc/Hz
10kHz -95 dBc/Hz
100kHz -110 dBc/Hz
Local Oscillator Stability
(including Setting, aging and +/-1 MHz typ
temperature drift) +/-2 MHz max
Current Consumption 185mA typ
Image Rejection >40 dB
Isolation
Cross polar isolation >20 dB
High to low band isolation >25 dB
Two tone 3rd order intercept point (output) >15 dBm
Output Connector Female f type
Impedance 75 Ohm
Return Loss > 10 dB
Operating temperature -40 °C to 70°C
Storage temp range -40 °C to 70°C
Power Supply 13 - 17v

(Picture 1)

"Please include what LNB/F you would like to win"

Attachments

• lnbf_snf031_lg.jpg
    lnbf_snf031_lg.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 192
  • lnbf_snh031_lg.jpg
    lnbf_snh031_lg.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 182
Howdy all,
I just want to let you know that I recently had an opportunity to do business with these folks (satelliteav). I received a great product at a fair price. When a small glitch occurred in the transaction it was dealt with quickly and professionally.

Many business' will send stuff out at a fair price, but if something goes wrong it can take forever to get straightened out. This was not the case with these folks, I have nothing but the highest praise for them. They went out of their way to provide customer satisfaction both during and after the sale.

The usual caveats apply, i.e.: no affiliation at all, just a very satisfied customer.

Good question Iceberg, since I hope Brian will pick the winner it should maybe be open to all! Why do you know any one wish a dish farm ; )

Invacom SNH-031

I need the Invacom SNH-031, my setup maynot be very professional but its also not very expensive, and I learned much more about the operations of my setup by not using all factory type mounting equipment. Now im ready for the next level lnb, I think its time to eliminate the direkt tv style lnb, pretty much just sits there these days anyway, I should also note that most of my equipment was purchased through PSB and I would do it again in a second... :>

Attachments

• DSC019851.jpg
    DSC019851.jpg
    576.5 KB · Views: 201
  • DSC019881.jpg
    DSC019881.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 209
PSB said:
Good question Iceberg, since I hope Brian will pick the winner it should maybe be open to all! Why do you know any one wish a dish farm ; )

all I need is a digital camera and some cleats (to counter the freezing rain on the roof) and I'd take a couple pictures ;)

Hehe, yeah im not too far south of you guys, its not a good morning to be on a roof unless you fall well... :>

Let's make this contest open for everyone with the exception of employees of SatelliteAV. Let's see some photos of your dishes, receiver collection, etc. Remember the photos in the back of the amateur radio magazines? Let's see what everyone has out there!

The Carload Dish Farm, 5 and growing

Here's my entry for the LNB/F. I start with my rooftop Classic Arts Showcase dish, currently supporting Christmas decorations. From there, a fairly long run to the primary 110/119 Dish Network dish, next seen up close with my primary, pole-based Ku-band dish in the background. Finally, my secondary Ku-band dish, mounted on a wooden sled of my own design, and my cobbled-together DBS FTA dish on a leftover lawn pedestal.

Attachments

• DF1.jpg
    DF1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 204
  • DF2.jpg
    DF2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 208
  • DF3.jpg
    DF3.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 202
  • DF4.jpg
    DF4.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 233
The SNF-031 would be a nice upgrade for my Primestar dish. :)

Adventistsat has been a real pleasure to deal with. FAST shipping!

Attachments

• dishfarm1.JPG
    dishfarm1.JPG
    163.3 KB · Views: 226
Here is most of my dish farm

first picture is (from left to right)
StarChoice dish
Dish500 for Dish Network
30" fixed dish for Galaxy 10

second picture is of the motorized unit

I do have a DirecPC dish, but that picture wouldnt upload :(

Last edited:
My test rig.

Here are some pictures of my test rig/s, including the now famous "Double Dish" that points both a KU and DBS LNB at the same satellite at the same time, its still in development and is working well right now on AMC-4 and DirecTV 101W simultaneously.

I also recently added a 90cm dish to my SG2100 H to H motor, I have a fixed DirecPC dish for those hard to find satellites at each end of the ark (Clarke Belt) as the SG2100 only motors 70 deg. east and west from its "0" True South position.

I also have a Phase III dish (101/110/119W) and a single dish pointing right now at N1. The black upside down (inverted) dish is for experimental purposes at this time, I am trying to see how well it does in the MN. winter, so far so good, we are still however waiting on our first real snow of what will be 2005.

I would love to win the Invacom SNH-031 LNB/F and test/review it compared with the other KU LNB I have, I would be very interested in its low noise characteristics here in MN.

:usa

Attachments

• Pict0001.JPG
    Pict0001.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 190
  • Pict0002.JPG
    Pict0002.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 189
  • Pict0004.JPG
    Pict0004.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 190
  • Pict0005.JPG
    Pict0005.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 213
  • pict0006.jpg
    pict0006.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 196
THANKS to all that entered, some great pictures. This thread is closed until Monday, then it will be up to Brian to pick the lucky winners/s.

Brian will be picking the lucky winner today before 5pm west coast time, good luck everyone and thanks again for taking the time out it, THANKS!

Many great photos!!! Hopefully members will continue to post photos of their equipment and installs!

The whole office took part and randomly chose a number assigned to the entries. ..... And the winner is CARLOAD!!!! We have sent a email with our contact information. Please contact us and let us know if you want the Invacom SNH 031 LNBF or the SNF 031 LNB.

Thanks to all for your support of the contest!

Woohoo! Thanks to Brian and everybody for sponsoring the contest. I'll be sure to post a review right after I install it.

Congrats Carload!!! That's Great!!!! It sure looks like a pretty nice LNB. Looking forward to see how it compares. Soon I hope to get my stuff ordered from Pete. Nice job and thanks for all the super posts ,Mike.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)