Wanted: DISH 500 + LNB ARM Dimensions

dcn

Original poster
Jan 7, 2009
Florida
New to the forum....and I hope someone on this forum might help with a DISH Network problem.

Recently DISH net switched the satellite for the French programing on TV 5 to Satellite 118.7 trans 03. I bought a 500+ DISH and the Dual Band LNBF on E bay which I was able to point to 119 and then switch the Coax to the 118.7 connection and even though the signal was a week green in the teens it works most of the time....but other times it too weak and blanks out.

The 500 + DISH from EBay was missing the LNBF support arm and I made one from a piece of 2x4 but never had access to a real arm to get the exact measurements. This may be my problem, So if someone with easy access to this kind of dish and could send me the exact dimensions of the lnb arm I would appreciate it! or if someone has such an arm I would be happy to buy it.

Thanks ,

Dave Nagy

So it's missing the ENTIRE arm or just that rectangular piece the LNB sits on? Pictures would help if you've got the time to snap one.

Here are a couple picts of the LNB arm or arm dimension I'm looking for.

I've looked on line for every DISH Net supplier and all the sell are whole kits. Any leads on where to buy this LNB arm would be appreciated.

Thanks for help.

Dave Nagy

LNB Arm Pictures

Here are a couple picts of the LNB arm I'm looking for and the critical dimension of the arm marked on the temporary arm with a question mark.

Picasa Web Albums - David - DISH 500+ LNB...

I' ve tried DISH NET suppliers and none sell that piece alone only whole kits. Any leads on a supplier of this arm would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave N

VIP 722 Remote Chip question

Who calls DiggersHotline?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)