Wanting the best fta receiver that isn't hacking.

I am a novice to fta satellites. What is the best fta receiver that is on the market for the United States?
Here you go, this is it: Titanium Satellite - Store

Well worth every penny. I've had the single tuner version for a few years now, I couldn't do without it, best I've ever used. If you aren't used to FTA receivers though, there will be a learning curve for you. But, we all went through that with this receiver, and are happy we did.

Well worth every penny. I've had the single tuner version for a few years now, I couldn't do without it, best I've ever used. If you aren't used to FTA receivers though, there will be a learning curve for you. But, we all went through that with this receiver, and are happy we did.
I have a gt media v7s hd receiver. I am not too unhappy with it, but I do find it lacking on some areas. It is supposed to be dvb s2 capable. But I don't have WiFi in my area. So, I want something that will work. Thank you for for the suggestion.

Thank you for the response. I hope to get this soon.

I am a novice to fta satellites. What is the best fta receiver that is on the market for the United States?
I have a GT Media v7s hd, I don't have Wi-Fi, so I cant use all the features it offers. But I have picked up galaxy 19 and a few others. I shooting for AMC 21 right now. My satellite finder doesn't have that one listed.(birdog usb plus)I am having difficulty finding that one.

Jody. An Enigma2 receiver is just too nice to have versus a receiver with periodic firmware updates.
Having my osmio4k for a couple of years now, it's real nice and well worth the money.
There is great support for it too. Lots of bells and whistles you can do also.
As for AMC 21. You could just use the receiver for a signal finder. Look at sat. charts. Find a strong transponder. Setup your receiver on that sat., tp. And run the dish back and forth until you snag a signal. Peak it. And start looking for different transponders. Or scan what you have and compare logged channels. If they jibe, you got it!
Which is another cool thing with E2 based receivers. You can use a phone app (providing your receiver is hooked up to your local network) and use it for a signal finder. That's how I do it anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts