wanting to become customer

Status
Please reply by conversation.

trucker2435

SatelliteGuys Family
Feb 12, 2009
az
my employer offers discounts thru directv does anyone know how to get past their big $300 deposit i know that you will get it back in $5 incraments but i would rather that pay the bill for a few months instead of owing more in less then 30 days Please help

If you have good credit Direct will not charge you any up front deposit. I never paid a cent.

Uhh I'm thinking that since the OP is asking about it, he's already had his credit run and come back with the deposit. If that's the case, then no, there is no way around it, you'll have to pay it. To avoid this in the future you have to improve your credit score. With the economy in the shambles it is, they aren't taking chances with getting stiffed on a bill from people with poor credit history.

I wonder what the margin is with people already under contract with Direct and lost their jobs and the credit rating is now in the toilet? I'm sure people are defaulting daily on paying for tv since roof, food, lights and heat are more important. Pay tv is a luxury that usually goes first, contracts just cause people in bad situations to default on them first.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts