Warehouse 13

SyFy To Air Summer Series 'Eureka,' 'Warehouse 13' in December

By Jon Lafayette

Syfy is getting into the holiday spirit.

Following in the footsteps of more family-oriented competitors such as ABC Family and Hallmark Channel, which do their biggest ratings and generate the lion's share of their revenue in the fourth quarter, Syfy is inaugurating a Countdown to Christmas the week of Dec. 6.

Kay Jewelers has signed on as the exclusive on-air and online sponsor of Countdown to Christmas, which will include new holiday themed episodes of Eureka and Warehouse 13, two Syfy series that normally air in the summer.
Source & More: http://www.broadcastingcable.com/ar...ouse_13_in_December.phpbroadcasting&cable.com

They are in the developmental stages of doing a spin off of her character set back in the 1800's like the flashbacks in this past weeks episode.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

osu1991 said:
They are in the developmental stages of doing a spin off of her character set back in the 1800's like the flashbacks in this past weeks episode.

That doesn't exactly thrill me. I like the character within the framework of the current show. Her interactions with Micah contrasted with her interactions with Pete are a big part of what makes her enjoyable. Not to mention, the possibility of redemption or renewed evil is always intriguing. That being said, I will give the spinoff a shot when and if it airs.

That doesn't exactly thrill me. I like the character within the framework of the current show. Her interactions with Micah contrasted with her interactions with Pete are a big part of what makes her enjoyable. Not to mention, the possibility of redemption or renewed evil is always intriguing. That being said, I will give the spinoff a shot when and if it airs.

I like her within the context of W13...but a spin-off to H.G. Wells W12? Um, not so much...

I like Eureka MUCH better than WH13, but I do watch WH13 as well, disappointed to here that Eureka will be ending.
Still trying to catch up with WH13 I think I'm a week behind at the moment.

OK, Caught up now and understand what you were all talking about now. :)

Last edited:
Is there such a channel as Syfy anymore? Syfy Fridays used to be very enjoyable until they decided to most series.

Sent from my LG-P999 using SatelliteGuys

Is there such a channel as Syfy anymore? Syfy Fridays used to be very enjoyable until they decided to most series.
BBC-America is pretty much the new Scifi (carries Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek THG, etc...), as Syfy doesn't cut it anymore (WWE).

Sean Mota said:

Sent from my LG-P999 using SatelliteGuys

Sean, it is sigh-figh. :)

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)