This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Warehouse 13

It'll be interesting see him on the series, but they couldn't come up a shorter name for the top-secret sect? Bet they abbrev. it to BKBD before very long.

Announced today Warehouse 13 will return next year with six final episodes.

Pretty soon I won't be watching anything on this channel.

Announced today Warehouse 13 will return next year with six final episodes.

Pretty soon I won't be watching anything on this channel.

Warehouse 13 is now the ONLY thing I watch on SyFy. They have been going downhill ever since they cancelled SG-1.

Warehouse 13 is now the ONLY thing I watch on SyFy. They have been going downhill ever since they cancelled SG-1.

I think that it has been going down hill every since they changed their name to Syfy and started showing wrestling and other shows besides sci-fi shows. And I don't count the computer generated monster of the week movies as sci-fi. I liked it back in the day when they showed old reruns of Lost in Space ,Dark Shadows ,Bionic Woman, 6 million dollar man, but that was over 18 years ago. GOD I'm getting old.

Looks like Syfy is cancelling Warehouse 13 . We will get like 5 more episodes in 2014 and then it is kaput. So that leaves me only one show I watch now: Haven.

I've watched it all these years.
Better than nothing.
At least it has a good premise.
Humor is a fine thing to weave into a show.
Too bad they got a big dose of silly and stupid, instead.