Warehouse 13

TV Guide Magazine has learned that Spiner will join the Syfy series July 23 (the Season 4 premiere) for at least six episodes as Brother Adrian, leader of a top-secret sect known as the Brotherhood of the Knights of the Black Diamond.

Exclusive: Star Trek Icon Brent Spiner Joins Warehouse 13 - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

It'll be interesting see him on the series, but they couldn't come up a shorter name for the top-secret sect? Bet they abbrev. it to BKBD before very long. :D

Announced today Warehouse 13 will return next year with six final episodes.

Pretty soon I won't be watching anything on this channel.

Announced today Warehouse 13 will return next year with six final episodes.

Pretty soon I won't be watching anything on this channel.

Warehouse 13 is now the ONLY thing I watch on SyFy. They have been going downhill ever since they cancelled SG-1. :(

Warehouse 13 is now the ONLY thing I watch on SyFy. They have been going downhill ever since they cancelled SG-1. :(

I think that it has been going down hill every since they changed their name to Syfy and started showing wrestling and other shows besides sci-fi shows. And I don't count the computer generated monster of the week movies as sci-fi. I liked it back in the day when they showed old reruns of Lost in Space ,Dark Shadows ,Bionic Woman, 6 million dollar man, but that was over 18 years ago. GOD I'm getting old.

Looks like Syfy is cancelling Warehouse 13 . We will get like 5 more episodes in 2014 and then it is kaput. So that leaves me only one show I watch now: Haven.

I've watched it all these years.
Better than nothing.
At least it has a good premise.
Humor is a fine thing to weave into a show.
Too bad they got a big dose of silly and stupid, instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)