Warm Bodies

mike123abc

Too many cables
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 25, 2003
Norman, OK

A romantic comedy. It is definitely not a conventional romance film. The entire film is narrated as in the preview. I guess it has to be narrated since zombies have limited means to express themselves, so hearing what they are trying to do helps a lot. It is the usual forbidden love type of movie, like a vampire movie where perhaps not all vampires are blood sucking killing machines, some zombies could not be brainless flesh eating machines. A young gal could bring out the good in the monster.

There is not much blood and gore in the film. It is rated PG-13. It is not a zombie killing fest type of film. Most of the film centers on the girl and the zombie growing closer together. There is a lot of subtle humor. Overall I enjoyed the movie. The audience definitely skewed under 30 and about 40/60 men/women. Not the 90% women that seemed to be at the Twilight films, although it definitely seemed like a movie aimed at the Twilight audience.

Last edited by a moderator:
YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07s-cNFffDM

A romantic comedy. It is definitely not a conventional romance film. The entire film is narrated as in the preview. I guess it has to be narrated since zombies have limited means to express themselves, so hearing what they are trying to do helps a lot. It is the usual forbidden love type of movie, like a vampire movie where perhaps not all vampires are blood sucking killing machines, some zombies could not be brainless flesh eating machines. A young gal could bring out the good in the monster.

There is not much blood and gore in the film. It is rated PG-13. It is not a zombie killing fest type of film. Most of the film centers on the girl and the zombie growing closer together. There is a lot of subtle humor. Overall I enjoyed the movie. The audience definitely skewed under 30 and about 40/60 men/women. Not the 90% women that seemed to be at the Twilight films, although it definitely seemed like a movie aimed at the Twilight audience.

Saw it, really liked it. Much funnier than I expected.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts