Warner HD-DVD Love!

JoeSp

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 11, 2003
Yeah, yeah, I know -- I am the enemy to most of you. But I have some early Xmas tidings here. This is Warner's retail site. If you enter this code ( RNFS ) when you order you will get some GREAT SAVINGS!

Warner Bros. Online: DVD Shop Browsing

You can look at my posting in the Blu-Ray section to see what I purchased and how much I saved. You will also receive free shipping with a $50 order. They do charge tax. I hope this code still works for you.:)

A couple of caveats -

- That RNFS 25% discount code is valid only through Sept. 30, so hurry.

- But don't order anything you are in a real hurry to receive. I've placed several orders at WHV in the past and enjoyed great prices & great service. But they recently "upgraded" their software and didn't ship anything from Aug .8 - Sept. 5 and have a huge backlog. I placed an order Aug. 6 for 5 titles being released Sept. 18 & 25. Yesterday I received my first acknowledgment of that order - an email thanking me for my "recent order" (7 weeks is recent???), but advising me everything was back ordered and expected to ship within 30 days.

I promptly called & canceled the entire order and have already purchased them at Amazon, HDMovieSource & eBay. :mad:

Yeah.

I do almost all of my shopping through Amazon Prime. No tax, no shipping (2 day), and 10% off. By the time everything is taken into account they are usually the lowest or not woth the bother to buy from someone else.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts