Warner's A-list HD DVDs comming!

emtownsend said:
Did you catch the link to "The look and sound of perfect"?

Pretty interesting.

I know... totally off topic, but that has got to be one of the worst websites I've ever seen! Who ever built that should be kicked in the groin for such shoddy work. From the obnoxious and pointless flash splash page to the tiny, impossible to read text, that site is a train wreck.

Luckily, I have this website to keep up with the news. Harry Potter and LOTR? That could be a nice boost for HD-DVD. With these A-list titles hitting in time for the holiday shopping season, I wonder if Toshiba might be tempted to drop prices a bit this fall, keep the heat on the BR-DVD camp. If they could build some momentum, especially ahead of the PS3 launch, I gotta wonder if some of the Studios in the Blu-Ray camp might start to look at supporting HD-DVD as well.

Harry Potter would definately be a huge plus. I think that would be the tipping point for me being allowed to get an HD-DVD player, considering her cats are named after house elves. I already have her trained to not buy any new dvds that are on the HD-DVD release list.

Hopefully a second generation player is out by christmas. Maybe something that is less like a pc and more like a a\v component if you know what I mean. Additional audio codecs would be nice too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts