Warranty Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Steven

Original poster
Nov 10, 2003
Hey everyone. Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but I was wondering what the 5.99/month Dish warranty would cover. Specifically, I was curious as to whether or not refurbished equipment bought from an online store (like the 508 from the DishStore) would be covered if I were to purchase the extra warranty after the initial 90 day coverage ends. Thanks for the help.

It covers shipping and handeling charges (advanced exchange $15 fee), all hardware that has the Dish logo on it, and service calls for $29 instead of $100 (that is $71 off). It should cover refurbished receivers such as those purchased from a retailer.

You can go to DISH website a search for warranty if you want to read it. Actually I think I had to go to site map to find it but it is there.

Hey, here's a question.... I gave my old 721 receiver to my father. Will he be covered under the plan if he gets it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)