Was I too patient?

jpeckinp

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 16, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
Since Oct. 2008 my free 18 months of DHPP has been expired. When it expired I called Dish to have the service canceled so I wouldn't have to pay the $5.99/mo. A few months later I notice the charge still there and again I call and get told no problem.

Fast forward a few months and guess what. The charge is there again. I tried using the Chat feature on the site this time and still it doesn't get removed. The last time I contacted them I was told it was done and that I should see a credit for the prorated balance. The next day I check and the credit was there. Thought everything was fine...
Checking through the statements today and find that I am still being charged $5.99/mo for DHPP.

I finally sent an E-mail to CEO@echostar.com to see if they can help.

Do you think it will help? Was I too patient with them?

Yep, do it online. I did it that way last week and it is already gone. My next billing is out and it is gone, as well as a credit issued.

Yep, do it online. I did it that way last week and it is already gone. My next billing is out and it is gone, as well as a credit issued.

What? You can remove this crap online now? I was hoping to be able to do that at the beginning. You could only add back then.

EDIT: I looked but I can't find where to remove DHPP. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT 2: Found it by looking at additional programming. The page loaded very slow and the only thing that was showing for about a minute was additional languages and then the DHPP finally popped up.

Thanks guys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts