Washington State

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Just checked the channel lineup. Looks like our line will have 100 HD channels including all the locals! Looking great for tomorrows launch!:D Lots of Premium channels too! Had to type my Zip several times to bring it up but finally it came up! They changed it from yesterday, only had about 45 or so! Can't wait for my Monday install!!!!:rolleyes:

Thxs!

Eric

Looking forward to reading how it went!

Will let you know!

The only way I could get a Monday appointment was to do an all day appointment. I could have done Tuesday from 2 to 4, but I have to work and I done get home till 3. No biggy, I have a ton of thing I can get done staying home.

Will let you know how it goes and looks!:)

Thxs!

Eric

Looks Great!

So far so good! Love how the pictures look! I was told the DVR hard drive was a 160 GIG. Will play around some more and let you know!

Love it so far!

Eric

P.S. tons of HD with lots of Premium channels too!:p

Glad to hear all is going well. :D

Is it the full 100 HD channels? Which DVR did you get and is it user friendly?

Still loving it!

Morning!

Been giving it the run thru and still love it. We've got everything new like the east coast. I ordered a channel from the guide, rep said that we weren't suppose to have it yet. West coast was to get that new capability until the next week or 2. We're so new he figured they'd roll it out first thing! Like the guide much better than Comcast. The DVR so far, the only complaint is it doesn't automatically pick up time overruns on shows. Was told that that was coming around the first of the year with a guide update. Love the picture, much better than Comcast. Plus a lot more channel choices. I've got several channels Comcast doesn't carry plus all the HD! THe Rep told me yesterday that more HD was supposedly coming in Oct. and more right after the first of the year. We should be around 200 or so by then. FINGERS CROSSED!:hungry:

Was having trouble yesterday. Having a tech come over tomorrow, but looks like the problem was their as is fine today. Still having the tech come over though, just in case the problem is at the pole or in the box where I can't get to.

That's my take after a week of the sevice. LOVE IT!!!!! Will keep you updated if you want?:)

Thxs!

Eric

Thanks Eric. Yes please keep the reports coming. :)

I checked out the Verizon store near Alderwood a couple of weeks ago and they didn't have the set up yet. I'll check out Best Buy and take a run up to the Everett Mall if I have time. I hope I can find a live display somewhere so I can get a better feel for the DVR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)