WatchESPN question

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Looking at their site, it seems Dish and Directv do not offer access to the app?

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/affList?device=videosub

This is crap man. I was hoping to dial back to Dish America and have ESPN and ESPN2, catching other stuff on the App, but I guess I cant. The Xbox 360 has it with a gold membership, but knowing the little that I do, I think you still have to have a tv provider to access that as well?

Ok, looking a little further, it seems ESPN3 can be used on the Xbox 360, because I have ATT DSL and its on the provider list. So I guess an option would be to use the 360, with ESPN3 and ATT DSL to watch stuff I cant see on ESPN and ESPN2?

Ok, looking a little further, it seems ESPN3 can be used on the Xbox 360, because I have ATT DSL and its on the provider list. So I guess an option would be to use the 360, with ESPN3 and ATT DSL to watch stuff I cant see on ESPN and ESPN2?

Do like I do... find a relative with cable and borrow their username and password. :)

They would never use it anyways and since I pay for ESPN in my package I don't feel like I am doing anything wrong.

My dad has Comcast. So I would just hook up the Xbox360, install the app, and then when it asks for verification, I enter his Comcast username and password?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)