Watching a president tank:( (bush)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dragon002 said:
wow shane,

gray davis did the blackout thing after HE implemented electric REGULATION and set prices so low no electric company could afford to sell to california. they would have lost money.

and he was a democrat. the state house and senate were democrat.
you are going to try to blame bush and cheney for that one??

BTW, the tree hugging libs are keeping us dependant on foriegn oil by blocking drilling in the gulf, the coasts and anwar (that pristine shithole) and stopping nuke reactors from being built for the last 30 years.

dragon, don't forget about the oil referinies.

BrettTRay said:
I'm in awe at the amount of people on here that I would have considered intelligent that get sucked into the conservitive lies. You know all you people that bitch every time you call a company for support and you get transferred to an Indian person, well guess what, Bush said that "this is good for the American people" when he was in India a couple weeks ago. It's good alright, good for the rich business owner but bad for the american worker. I dare anyone on here to argue this FACT - The wealthier people of America have gotten richer and the poor to middle class have lost since Bush has been in power. It kills me that you all make the Nazi jokes about us Liberals, if anyone should be called a Nazi it should be the republican party. Look at Bush's Dictator ways. We are fighting a war in Iraq that shouldn't have even have started. The whole world said it was wrong to go invade Iraq except us and England. Bush lied to the whole world and said Hussain had WMD. We haven't found sh*t except a few gas masks, so where did the WMD go?? I guess the big bad terrorists from Iraq that were in together with Bin Ladin hid them under there pillows. By the way, someone forgot to tell Bush that Hussain and Bin Ladin hate each other. Bin Ladin has been quoted as calling Hussain a "infidel". Just another one of Bush's many lies to the American public that doesn't care enough about what is going on to do some research and find out what is really going on behind Bush's dictatorship. When I saw Bush land on that aircraft carrier after flying in that fighter jet and get out and say "Mission acomplished", it almost made me want to throw up. Everyone tries to say Clinton was a draft dodger but Clinton was in a Ivy League college when Vietnam was going on, he didn't dodge sh*t. The Texas Air National Guard was full and George W. couldn't get in so Bush Sr. pulled some strings and got G.W. in the Alabama National Guard by buying G.W. a house in Alabama so he would have a Alabama address so he could get in and his chances of going to 'Nam where slim to none. In that time you were either in college, in the national guard, or you were drafted and went to 'Nam. It is a cold hard fact that G.W. is driving America to its knees. Hard working Americans are losing thousands of jobs everyday because of this ass hole. I guess you all won't wake up till its YOUR job that goes to a Communist that doesn't give two sheets about your family or if they eat tonight or have a warm place to sleep. If you all can't see that voting Democrat benefits the working man then you must be deaf, dumb, and blind. I could go on for hours but it won't change anything until you want to see how bad it has gotten. I just hope that when Americans do finally wake up from the brainwashing that Bush has put on you all that we haven't dug a hole that will take 20 years to get out of. Anyway, flame away. What do I know, I'm just a dumb nazi democrat.

These idiot right wing turds here get awfully insulted when someone questions their intelligence. They say we shouldn't call them names and just respond with facts as you did above. But any media that doesn't report lies like Fox News are lib communist outlets like CNN and CBS. Let them go shop at Walmart and by all that cheap sh*t that used to be made here and kiss Bush's ass after every misstep he has made.

Wow, I leave for a bit and things get out of hand again!

My view of a republican is someone that is pro-military and pro-states rights of federal control/ Democrat is someone that is not anti but def less pro-military and pro federal control over everything.

Enron was a corrupt company- most companies are not this way- EVERY "cause" lobbies Washington- its the way it is. Every politician is a liar.

I truly believe the Dems will not be happy until they get their revenge for Clinton being impeached, that is the core of the witch hunt on Bush, and it is so bad for the country. You wanna "get" Bush fine but wait until he is out of office. We are at war and some of us want to win the war.

When Bush landed on the aircraft carrier and said "mission accomplished" he was 100% correct. The Iraq military was defeated!!

Now we are at war with insurgents that are targeting the infrastructure. this is a smart move on their side. All they have to do is go out and blow up a water line or burn a power line and they get the worldwide press they need to further their cause.

The whole point is that all the negative press and marches- simply give more fight to the terrorists- all you have to do is look at their web sites and they are covered with pictures and reports of "anti-war/anti-Bush coverage. That's my point if you are an American and want a strong America then support the war or simply be quiet until after it is over win or lose and then go after whoever you want- PLEASE!!!!

mr kessler,

im reading your facts from the post you quoted and praised. no no attacks there, just facts. some quotes:
1 bushes dictator ways
2 fighting a war in iraq we shouldnt have started
3 the whole world said it was wrong except us and england
4 bushs dictatorship
5 voting democrat benefits the working man

these are not FACTS, except in the writers mind, THESE ARE OPINIONS.....PERIOD..........OPINIONS, GOT IT???!!

PS i do believe that beside us and england the following countries invaded and some still have troops there: spain, italy, poland, japan, portugal, australia and kuwait.

Last edited:
Eric Goempel said:
Wow, I leave for a bit and things get out of hand again!

My view of a republican is someone that is pro-military and pro-states rights of federal control/ Democrat is someone that is not anti but def less pro-military and pro federal control over everything.

Enron was a corrupt company- most companies are not this way- EVERY "cause" lobbies Washington- its the way it is. Every politician is a liar.

I truly believe the Dems will not be happy until they get their revenge for Clinton being impeached, that is the core of the witch hunt on Bush, and it is so bad for the country. You wanna "get" Bush fine but wait until he is out of office. We are at war and some of us want to win the war.

When Bush landed on the aircraft carrier and said "mission accomplished" he was 100% correct. The Iraq military was defeated!!

Now we are at war with insurgents that are targeting the infrastructure. this is a smart move on their side. All they have to do is go out and blow up a water line or burn a power line and they get the worldwide press they need to further their cause.

The whole point is that all the negative press and marches- simply give more fight to the terrorists- all you have to do is look at their web sites and they are covered with pictures and reports of "anti-war/anti-Bush coverage. That's my point if you are an American and want a strong America then support the war or simply be quiet until after it is over win or lose and then go after whoever you want- PLEASE!!!!

ERIC, I LOVE YA DUDE!! but , he NEVER said mission accomplished!!!!!!!!!!!!

the freakin sign hung behind him said that.

dragon002 said:
mr kessler,

im reading your facts from the post you quoted and praised. no no attacks there, just facts. some quotes:
1 bushes dictator ways
2 fighting a war in iraq we shouldnt have started
3 the whole world said it was wrong except us and england
4 bushs dictatorship
5 voting democrat benefits the working man

these are not FACTS, except in the writers mind, THESE ARE OPINIONS.....PERIOD..........OPINIONS, GOT IT???!!

PS i do believe that beside us and england the following countries invaded and some still have troops there: spain, italy, poland, japan, portugal, australia and kuwait.

You proved my point. Since you don't agree they can only be opinions. Bottom line, Bush's approval nos. are now in the low 30's. Don't tell me he's not running (obvious) however the republicans running in the house and senate are distancing themselves from him. FACT, not opinion

shanewalker said:
You're ill informed about what really happened during the blackouts. The state had all the power it needed and it was transferred out by the Enron traders. BECAUSE THEY COULD SELL IT ON THE GRID FOR MORE!!!!!

You don't have to trust me, you can SEE and HEAR for yourself if you'd take the time to look at the doc and other credible sources. Gray Davis acted foolish and rolled over on several accounts, but he nor directly his policies caused the blackouts. NO YOU ARE CORRECT. FREE ENTERPRISE CAUSED THEM, YOU CANT expect a stockholder owned utility to lose $$$$ IT COST SO MUCH MONEY TO PRODUCE A KW OF ELECTRICITY, IF THE UTILITY CANT COVER THE COST AND MAKE A PROFIT (that is why they are in business) THEY SELL TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER.

It was the manipulation of the deregulated system by and the direct orders of Enron employees to the power stations that directly caused them. Go check it out and then come back and spout your vitriol.

I'm getting tired of talking to brick walls here. I thought by injecting some signposts to facts and evidence, that a real dialogue/debate would occur, but some of you don't want to have an adult conversaton based on reality. Enjoy your delusions.

Shane out.

SHANE STOP LISTENING TO CNN......

T2k said:
None of it, pal - bu8t the first sentence is quite interesting: you're writing like you're replying to a different post, other than mine.:rolleyes:

Please tell me you are not really this stupid, I really hope you are just pulling my leg.I was clearly responding to your post. You made the following statement

Originally Posted by T2k
HAhaha, this is a good one... so we have to actively go out and search for good news, ignoring the bad ones.?

I then opened with this statement which was intended for you

See, that is a firm example of what is wrong with Liberals, they will actively seek out, search for and report negative news, but refuse to report or look for good news

You said it is basicly a funny idea that we should have to actively go out and search for good news. I think it is funny that liberals will, however, actively go out and search for bad news, while ignoring good news.

The truth is liberals do think it is funny to look for good news, because all you liberals ever do is look for bad news. All liberals know how to do is be negative.

I was attempting to point out how liberals are just negative nay sayers, who will not report good news. I am sorry this is a hard concept for you to grasp. I don't know how else to explain it.

The one and only thing liberals are consistent about is their clearly negative vision.

This seams to be going no where. It has been fun but at this time it is much like voting democrat ..... pointless!!

Eric Goempel said:
This seams to be going no where. It has been fun but at this time it is much like voting democrat ..... pointless!!
Your right that this is going no where. Out of all this argueing I would like to know one thing, did any of you change you view on the opposite political party? NO. So why keep this up, we all have better things to do. We could keep this up till this thread has more posts in it than any in SatGuys history but what is the point, we all beleive the way we want to regardless of what someone says.

BrettTRay said:
Your right that this is going no where. Out of all this argueing I would like to know one thing, did any of you change you view on the opposite political party? NO. So why keep this up, we all have better things to do. We could keep this up till this thread has more posts in it than any in SatGuys history but what is the point, we all beleive the way we want to regardless of what someone says.

I changed my view several times; I started out as a Republican, then for a few hours, I think I became a Nazi, then I went back to being a Republican (you know, they are very similar and I got confused...LOL).

The next day I became a Democrat, and stayed that way for three days, until Ted Kennedy asked me to dispose of a large heavy garbage bag that was in the back of his Prius. I almost became an independent, but changed my mind, because I didn't want to have to hang out with Ralph Nader at the Christmas Party. Now I am a Republican again. It's been a hectic couple of days for me......LOL:D

BrettTRay, I have one thing to say to you....

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!

Last edited:
Now that I've been called an idiot right wing turd, I think I'm done with this thread. I've been nothing but respectful in any of my posts, I have not called anyone any names. I just like a little intelligent debate on the issues of the day. But what do I know? I'm just a right wing turd, that armchair general's from his warm comfortable house. Not a 8 year Marine Corps Vet, who spent over a year in Kuwait/Iraq during the first gulf war. I am intelligent enough to form my own opinions based upon what I see and hear from people I know who are actually on the ground in Iraq. Not what some right or left wing biased media outlet tries to cram into my head.

I thought it's kinda well known that empirical evidence doesn't really have anything to do with the big picture...

shugo77 said:
Please tell me you are not really this stupid, I really hope you are just pulling my leg.I was clearly responding to your post. You made the following statement

I then opened with this statement which was intended for you

You said it is basicly a funny idea that we should have to actively go out and search for good news. I think it is funny that liberals will, however, actively go out and search for bad news, while ignoring good news.

The truth is liberals do think it is funny to look for good news, because all you liberals ever do is look for bad news. All liberals know how to do is be negative.

I was attempting to point out how liberals are just negative nay sayers, who will not report good news. I am sorry this is a hard concept for you to grasp. I don't know how else to explain it.

The one and only thing liberals are consistent about is their clearly negative vision.

Thanks for confirming that you are really unable to grasp this whole story... :D

shugo77 said:
I changed my view several times; I started out as a Republican, then for a few hours, I think I became a Nazi, then I went back to being a Republican (you know, they are very similar and I got confused...LOL).

The next day I became a Democrat, and stayed that way for three days, until Ted Kennedy asked me to dispose of a large heavy garbage bag that was in the back of his Prius. I almost became an independent, but changed my mind, because I didn't want to have to hang out with Ralph Nader at the Christmas Party. Now I am a Republican again. It's been a hectic couple of days for me......LOL:D

BrettTRay, I have one thing to say to you....

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!

If a person can react to the changing principles/reality/facts and change his/her view accordingly, that's always the sign of an intelligent person.

Being stubborn and stupid isn't.

T2k said:
If a person can react to the changing principles/reality/facts and change his/her view accordingly, that's always the sign of an intelligent person.

Being stubborn and stupid isn't.

Dude, that whole post was lighthearted sarcasm, what planet are you from anyway? You really need to calm down:) .

That is a funny tagline you created by the way...Are you trying to say that being stubborn and stupid is not a sign of an intelligent person? That is a profound statement you have made, if only I had known sooner. Oh well, I guess I am condemned to my unintelligent stubborness and stupidity now forever.:)

Last edited:
Marc Kessler said:
These idiot right wing turds here get awfully insulted when someone questions their intelligence. They say we shouldn't call them names and just respond with facts as you did above. But any media that doesn't report lies like Fox News are lib communist outlets like CNN and CBS

I responded to that post with pure fact. BrettTrey tried to paint an apocalyptic economic picture presumably due to overseas job loss. The national unemployment rate does not indicate this. How did you miss it? In fact the economic picture is currently quite good. Again, good news is overlooked and we are all turds. Grow up.

Last edited:
shanewalker said:
I'm getting tired of talking to brick walls here. I thought by injecting some signposts to facts and evidence, that a real dialogue/debate would occur, but some of you don't want to have an adult conversaton based on reality. Enjoy your delusions.

Are you not just presenting conspiracy theories from selected internet sites and other agenda driven media (as if there was any other kind) as reality? If there was really anything so sinister to the Cheney-Enron connection, congressional Democrats would have been screaming murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts