Watching a recording in progress

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gdarwin

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 9, 2005
Lousville, KY
Recording the Country Music Awards last night. Started watching late while the show was recording OTA from the beginning. When I caught up with the live program the 922 quit recording. 3 hour show that quit recording when I caught up with 1:22 left on the timer. Played back the recording and it quits where I caught up with it.

Recording timeline shows a 3 hour program.

Since then it has not happened. I'm thinking the length of the program might have had something to do with it.

I take that back.... Recorded Dancing last night. Did not watch it while recording. Just played it back and it quit 2 minutes into the recording.

Recording Idol off sat. Watching Idol off OTA. Idol is a 2 hour program tonight.

Just paused the program 55 minutes in. Pause time line shows a 1 hour recording. Show I am paused 8 minutes.

Stopped watching OTA because they said the program was going over. Switched to the sat channel to extend the recording time.

Came back to OTA and started watching again. Paused the program. Pause time for program still shows a 1 hour program. The progress line is at about 20 minutes in while I'm really 45 minutes into the second hour. It started over after the second hour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)