Watching online with "full screen" setting

mmcl26554

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 18, 2006
Northern WV
When I watch my 722K online (either in my home or away) using my laptop I like to set it to "Full Screen". When I do this the control bar where you can pause, stop, fast forward/backward, disappears and there is no way to bring it up. Believe me I have tried everything. The member of the social media team I am talking with says he gets the control bar at full screen on his personal equipment, but some of coworkers say it shouldn't come up. So what is common? Control bar comes up on full screen or not? What is your experience?
Michael

When I watch my 722K online (either in my home or away) using my laptop I like to set it to "Full Screen". When I do this the control bar where you can pause, stop, fast forward/backward, disappears and there is no way to bring it up. Believe me I have tried everything. The member of the social media team I am talking with says he gets the control bar at full screen on his personal equipment, but some of coworkers say it shouldn't come up. So what is common? Control bar comes up on full screen or not? What is your experience?
Michael

Pc or mobile device?

AS I said I use my laptop computer with Win7. It has an HDMI output and I often connect it to a TV. Works well except for the control bar, so I have to go out of full screen to skip through ads.
Michael

AS I said I use my laptop computer with Win7. It has an HDMI output and I often connect it to a TV. Works well except for the control bar, so I have to go out of full screen to skip through ads.
Michael

My bad I missed the laptop part in your quote.From my experience on the desktop here at home,when in full screen mode I have no options to bring the controls up either.

The escape key takes you back to small screen where there is a control bar. That is the problem, you have to leave full screen by pressing the "esc" key and leave full screen to be able to skip ahead, then click on the full screen icon to return. You cannot get the control bar to come up in full screen.
Michael

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts