Watching recordings on Joey Problems

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
Anyone having issues watching recordings on there Joey. I have tried to watch a few shows on the Joey but the recordings cut off?

I first posted in the Dish area but figured I would
Probably be better placed here, if a mod can remove the post in the Dish area please

Anyone having issues watching recordings on there Joey. I have tried to watch a few shows on the Joey but the recordings cut off?

I first posted in the Dish area but figured I would
Probably be better placed here, if a mod can remove the post in the Dish area please

I don't know if this is the same as you have experienced but last night while watching a recorded program via the Joey, about halfway through the picture went black/no sound. After two or three seconds it just went to live TV. I went back to the DVR list and selected the program > play and it picked right up an finished. This was a half hour program. After this I selected a recording again from the Joey and this time from the EHD and the same thing occurred but this time it was an hour program and it happened twice. One Hopper and one Joey, Hopper only connected to Ethernet.

Sounds like my problem. When I was watching recorded shows yesterday and it happened I would go back to the menu and resume watching the show It is a bit annoying that it does it

Last edited:
good thing you can DL things :) I missed a few weeks of Game of thrones due to weird DVR issues, but was able to DL them on demand just fine :)

I am having same issue when trying to watch show from DVR in family room. Screen keeps going black and have to back out of it. Happened while watching show using a Joey and DVR in basement. Real annoying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)