Wave of Animal Cruelty Reported!

RocketFoot

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 28, 2005
Southwestern PA
In The Headlines:

A wave of animal cruelty has the World Wildlife Federation up in arms. On the first day of this New Year a bear and lion were both found viciously mauled. A week later, a bengal tiger was discovered horribly beaten and strung up in it’s own cavern to suffer not only pain but humiliation. While the lion only had fresh wounds, the tiger appeared to have been suffering regular mauling for years and massive infections were starting to set in and decay the animal from the inside out; even it’s teeth! This is also known as “gold teeth syndrome”.

Just seven days after that, a colt was found battered and beaten to within an inch of its life. People at the scene said it kept muttering something about not getting enough protection. While searching for clues, a melon was found at the scene. On it was written, “Hope you liked the stomp”, and “tell your little brother we said hi”.

Days ago, Denver authorities found another horse, this time a bronco, wandering the streets. The horse had gaping flesh wounds and was dazed and confused. When asked about the incident, the hapless horse said, 'I was at home and thought everything was fine…. I THOUGHT EVERYTHING WAS going to be FINE!!” The horse suddenly began to choke on something and keeled over. A yellowish towel was pulled from his throat. Authorities are still investigating to see if the towel is linked to the horses passing. Similar towels have been found at the other scenes.

Rumor has it that there may be another slaying very soon. The next target is thought to be some kind of bird, possibly a chicken hawk or sea hawk of some sort.

All victims have reported trying to peek behind a massive steel curtain shortly before seeing giant headlights. As a result, the following warning has been issued to all animals: Warning: Peek behind a steel curtain, get hit by A BUS.

"Taken from the Steelers.com Forum"

Vurbano lives in a tough area for a non-Steeler fan. The Hampton Roads area is similar to Charlotte - Steeler bars everywhere. We have Sports Bars (obviously with a preference for showing Panther games) and Steeler bars - one or the other.

Actually I live in Redskin Country with a large Dallas and Pittsburgh fan base. I wouldnt be surprised if the Steelers Win... but....... Mike Holmgren lose a superbowl to Bill Cowher? Thats the part that bugs me. Anyway I expect a very close and exciting game.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)