wcmh TV (NBC 4) in Columbus Ohio Dropping METV

LMckin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 30, 2005
Upstate SC
WCMH TV in Columbus Ohio area will be dropping MeTV and replace it with Court TV

posted on MeTV Facebook page

Does this indicate all Nexstar stations will be dropping METV? In Tampa it wouldn't be Court TV we already have it, and it wouldn't be Decades because it is coming back to a non Nexstar station. I have seen listings that ME TV is the second most watched sub channel only to ION.

I'll answer my own question. It does appear ME TV is leaving the Nexstar station WFLA here also, to be replaced by Court TV. I say that because while ME TV is still there the guide is now for Court TV. I can only guess Court TV on the ABC sub channel 28.4 will be replaced with something else but it won't be Decades which is listed as coming to the Fox channel sub.

I'll answer my own question. It does appear ME TV is leaving the Nexstar station WFLA here also, to be replaced by Court TV. I say that because while ME TV is still there the guide is now for Court TV. I can only guess Court TV on the ABC sub channel 28.4 will be replaced with something else but it won't be Decades which is listed as coming to the Fox channel sub.

MeTV in Tampa Bay moved to WMOR 32.2, as of this past weekend. Not surprising there, since Hearst TV (owners of WMOR) also have MeTV affiliations in some of their other markets (Baltimore, Boston/Manchester, Kansas City, etc.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts