WDEF Chattanooga Tennessee to add possible new sub March 1

andy_horton

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 28, 2010
Northwest Georgia
I contacted the station this morning and got a response within an hour. Currently, Bounce is on 12.2 and .3 According to Doris Ellis at News 12, she said "hopefully" a new sub would launch on .3 on or by March 1. She didn't speculate which station it would be. Andy

well looking at the existing options that the owner (Morris Media) has in their arsenal its
My
CW
Antenna
Cozi

and the 1st 3 are already taken in your market. So MAYBE Cozi? I honestly don't know.

Reactions: andy_horton
Buzzr is interesting fora few weeks but they really do not have much of a library.

Reactions: Mr Tony
Buzzr is interesting fora few weeks but they really do not have much of a library.
agreed!
I've mentioned that a few times. Thought it was getting better but nope...yesterday was the SIXTH time in 4 months that the X-Mas 83 Press Your Luck episodes were on (or is the 7th...I forget)
They have all these shows but they only show one season (or a smidge of another).

well looking at the existing options that the owner (Morris Media) has in their arsenal its
My
CW
Antenna
Cozi

and the 1st 3 are already taken in your market. So MAYBE Cozi? I honestly don't know.
Cozi was what I am leaning towards. I hope it isn't Buzzr. I already get GSN on cable and like Card Sharks, Match Game, ones like that. They also air P.Y.Luck

so they must be testing the waters so to speak. Since its a short month Tuesday is 3/1. They may do some testing over the weekend.

so they must be testing the waters so to speak. Since its a short month Tuesday is 3/1. They may do some testing over the weekend.
Yeah, you can hear Escape programming in the background and a slate on-screen. Then sometimes Escape is actually able to be seen. I was watching a show and it went to the Coming March 1st screen, but the sound is still on

Reactions: Mr Tony
Since cable companies picked up Escape, wonder why they didn't pick up Comet?
They might have had an agreement in place with the owner that when they added a new sub it got cable carriage. Whereas Comet was added in bulk (across the Sinclair stations....yeah I know yours isnt owned by them but they pretty much run it) cable may be hesitant as it was a new station.

Reactions: andy_horton

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)