We all really need to appreciate this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecristman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 14, 2007
I just wanted to say that I hope you all appreciate this site as much as I do. There have been numerous sites the last few years that have tried to cater to our industry and most of them have failed or get little activity. The reason I feel that most of them fail is because a few select members are allowed to control or manipulate the postings. Many of the sites will also ban you if you make any remarks against someone that is a friend of the moderator or site owner.

Sites that used to have thousands of members and and had hundreds of daily postings have been reduced to nearly nothing.

We all owe Scott a great deal of respect and thanks. He constantly gives us great information and news while allowing us to gently bash each other in the pit without choosing sides and banning. Keep up the great work Scott, and all that help him and support this site.

I have appreciated the site since I got past my initial bad first impression. Theres not many days in the year that I dont post here or atleast stop in to read what's going on and catch up on any news. I dont always agrea with how something is handled or with what Scott or the other staff may say but if I did then what kind of person would I be but a schill or however its spelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)