We are back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys I was away today after spending the last 72 hours in front of the PC getting everything moved to the new server (and working on the new server)

Everything from the old server has now been moved to the new server. :D There are only a few things left to do before we turn off the old server

1) Have Claude change his DNS on DishRetailer to point to the new server

2) Move the DNS hosting over to the new server

Other than that everything is done. :)

I am very happy with the new server, I thank Larry (LER) for his help in getting us to the FreeBSD world and for getting the server to Dallas. :D

Not quite, bossman. The email's about posts/PM's say they are from <scott123telliteguys.us>, not <helpme123telliteguys.us>

LER

Last edited by a moderator:
Not anmore they come from mailman@satelliteguys . us instead. :)

I was getting too many returned emails sent to my box.

1 AM is when the backup kicks in (I am going to change that to 3am)

Last night was the first time the backup has backed up everything on this server. We have successfully moved everything from the old server to the new.

Is anyone still coming in through the old server? (As determined by the graphic on page 1)

Well, 3am is still midnight on the west coast so maybe 4am, or maybe even 5am would be better...pretty early for the east, pretty late for the west...

I picked 3 because its our slowest time, we are actually busier at the other times. :)

Scientific I tell ya. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts