This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

"We cannot process your request to change your programming"

yardline

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 21, 2005
So for the last week, every time I go to my account and want to view or manage my programming, I get this "We cannot process your request to change your programming package. Please call 1-888-884-2741 to make these programming changes to your account." What's the deal with that? I can't even add a movie channel if I wanted to online.

I changed mine yesterday, looks like they added a new interface, perhaps they are in the process of rolling it out, and they have not gotten to your account yet.

Mine did this as soon as I added the penny Cinemax for a year deal...about a week now. Don't know if there's any connection, or just a coincidence.

Mine did this as soon as I added the penny Cinemax for a year deal...about a week now. Don't know if there's any connection, or just a coincidence.

Interesting, mine has been the same way since I added Cinemax for a penny as well.

I've gotten that message when trying to make a change online far more often than I've gotten a change done successfully. I suspect it's just a bug in their system.... Call in and they can do it though.