We could travel to new worlds in NASA's starship Enterprise

Only hope remains. I like the idea we could travel to other planets. A few decades ago, I couldn't even think about the flight, and today we have the choice to pick up the spaceship for traveling. Lots of corporations build spacecraft for colonization. SpaceX is going to colonize Mars, Blue Origin wants to transfer the production of the goods to Moon, Skyrora represents a new breed of private rocket companies developing the next generation of launch vehicles for the burgeoning small satellite market Space technologies | Skyrora.

That could be real useful, in light of the news I received yesterday:

'Superhabitable' Worlds Could be Better for Life than Earth:
An interesting new study has designated some 24 exoplanets that potentially could be better for life than even our own Earth! Referred to as "superhabitable" planets, these worlds are a little older and larger, slightly warmer, and possibly wetter compared to Earth. Plus, they orbit stars that are more stable and have a longer lifespan than our sun. The planets in the study are at least 100 light years away and could provide good targets for observation for state-of-the-art systems like NASA's James Webb telescope​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts