We Need a Chrome OS for Cars

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Not necessarily Chrome OS for Cars, but a way for us to get into any vehicle and have every preference, from seating position to suspension settings, automatically tailored to our individual taste.
We’re headed there in many other areas of our lives, but our cars are being left behind.

Source & More: wired.com

A lot of cars do this now but not in erms of individaul settings that would follow us. I guess one reason for that is the fact that teh platforms themselves are so different. Would you want the same seeting in your F-150 that you have in your Ford Focus?

As Geronimo said, it is and should be a feature of the car, not a feature of your fob. It is nice if your cars all recognize it is you and adjust seating positions and tune the radio and set the heat. However, a borrowed or rented car would have different seating rules (as mentioned). The radio stations would likely be different since you are probably renting in a different city and even the heat, since when I rent I am usually with other people on a business or personal trip.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts