Wealth TV HD

psumattDE said:
Has there ever been any talk of DISH signing on Wealth TV in HD?

Even my parent's mom and pop cable company in PA carries this!

I hope that it will happen not before StarsHD, CinemaxDD, FoxSportDH, EncoreHD (resurrected)..., FoodHD etc. will be added.
WealtHD is a wasteful channel, Voom had it and I never watched it.

Voom DBS only had it for a short while before they went off the air. I wasn't a big fan of their programming, and way too much was shot in SD, but they did have a couple decent shows (Show me the Funny and Wealth on Health).

I'm all for adding more HD, but I agree that WealthTV doesn't make many Top 10 lists: StarzHD, EncoreHD, GuyTV, HGTV, FoodHD, INHD1&2, etc. Of course, Charlie did say DishHD is going to remain the HD Leader and...if the price is right.

Last edited:
Hah.. as if dish is going to ACTUALLY come through on any of those promises anytime soon!!! ;0 I would love some more *USEFUL* every day Hd channels or distant network HD's... but nope ! ;')

Important Question for Scott or Anyone else in the know:

For those of us with CBS HD EAST (or WEST) via distant, does dish/charlie plan to move those to 110 or both to 129? If he is pushing the one dish solution, would he not have to do this? Right now, i get my Voom off of 129 as it is very strong for me compared to 129, but I still have CBS-HD east on 61.5 and I dont have a spare dish... I wish he would just go ahead and move this channel to a more central solution!

-B

Bountykiller said:
For those of us with CBS HD EAST (or WEST) via distant, does dish/charlie plan to move those to 110 or both to 129? If he is pushing the one dish solution, would he not have to do this? ...
Distant networks, HD or SD, have nothing to do with the one-dish rule. Eventually, all programming may be available via some sort of super-duper dish, but there is no FCC mandate for that.

Where I am I will never get local HD. The locals don't even want to convert to transmit network.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts