Weather Channel Preview?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
International-only subscribers would also benefit. (I am assuming Weather Channel is not included in the International Basic package (or Chinese Basic package) that international subscribers are required to get if they don't want a regular core package.) It kind of makes sense to do the preview in the middle of winter, when there is more likely to be severe weather across the entire country. Many people only watch Weather Channel when there is a severe weather event in their area, so it is smart to give Weather Channel to everyone when they are more likely to want to watch it. The rest of the time, they might not even notice that they are not getting Weather Channel.

I have it in Welcome Pack. I enjoyed watching their hurricane coverage last year, and they have some good documentaries (one last week about the Joplin tornado in 2011 comes to mind)

My wife and I do have an affinity for Strangest Weather on Earth. :D I don't recall seeing any new episodes recently, though. :( Their on the ground hurricane coverage of Irma was pretty good and better than Weather Nation IMHO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts