This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Weather Channel

Maxdout38

Original poster
Does anyone know the status of when the Weather Channel will be more 'Local' friendly. It's been some time since DISH was promised an alternative network giving the DISH viewer the local weather in their area.

Thanks

Maxdout38

Does anyone know the status of when the Weather Channel will be more 'Local' friendly. It's been some time since DISH was promised an alternative network giving the DISH viewer the local weather in their area.

Thanks

Maxdout38

True.. I remember that scroll that said the local weather channel would go live later this summer. How much later in the summer is left?

Funny, my 10 year old son who loves the Weather Channel was asking me just this question last night and I came on to ask the same question. Several months ago I also heard that a more local oriented Weather Channel was going to arrive, but have yet to see it.

Soon !!

Seriously though, Dish is "testing" their new weather setup but no one's reported what it looks like, how it works, etc, etc.