WeatherNation

KG4KBU

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 1, 2009
Corbin, KY
Do you all think we will get this channel back. It is the old weather cast channel just a rebrand of the channel. I sure hope so. They can take the weather channel and shove it. These folks at weathernation have the best radar equipment to work with and a lot less commercials. Please bring it back. I see that the contact is Denver so it is close to dish network HQ. Even though the studio is located in WI
http://www.broadcastingcable.com/ar...ation_TV_Cuts_Distribution_Deal_with_NCTC.php

Do you all think we will get this channel back. It is the old weather cast channel just a rebrand of the channel. I sure hope so. They can take the weather channel and shove it. These folks at weathernation have the best radar equipment to work with and a lot less commercials. Please bring it back. I see that the contact is Denver so it is close to dish network HQ. Even though the studio is located in WI
WeatherNation TV Cuts Distribution Deal with NCTC - 2011-03-30 20:38:40 | Broadcasting & Cable

Some local channels broadcast a 24/7 local weather channel on one of their subchannels.To receive them you would need an over the air antenna and a Dish Network receiver with a digital tuner in it.:)

that sounds nice only problem is I live in a OTA dead zone. I just wish they would add this channel and take the weather channel offline

KG4KBU said:
that sounds nice only problem is I live in a OTA dead zone. I just wish they would add this channel and take the weather channel offline

The WeatherCast was a joke! The radar was always hours old.

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

The WeatherCast was a joke! The radar was always hours old.

Yeah ... but ComcastNBCUniversal has absolutely ruined The Weather Channel with movies, reality shows and commercials. Bring The Weather Channel back to its original purpose and we won't have need for anything else.

Sent from the comfort of my easy chair

I'd LOVE to see it added. But I just don't think there's a chance in Hades that it will.

Their deal with getting The Weather Channel back on might have been to not allow any other weather channel back on while in contract with them as it might start a trend.

and the deal was to have channel 213 a weather channel local channel "weatherscan" in which they have broken thus far. So I say that the contract has been broke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)