Web Activation Failing VIP722

qhplar

Original poster
Dec 14, 2005
all,

I have two VIP 722's and when I went to do the web activation for my "MY DVR" web functionality, I get a failed message, try again later on both.

Today Dish came and swapped out one of the 722's for a 612 (save's me $7/month) and the 612 web activation worked just fine and I now have access to the My DVR functionality on the web site with this receiver.

Anyone know why my 722 won't web activate?

Thanks
Ralph

all,

I have two VIP 722's and when I went to do the web activation for my "MY DVR" web functionality, I get a failed message, try again later on both.

Today Dish came and swapped out one of the 722's for a 612 (save's me $7/month) and the 612 web activation worked just fine and I now have access to the My DVR functionality on the web site with this receiver.

Anyone know why my 722 won't web activate?

Thanks
Ralph

Does it have a valid IP address from your router? Check, and make sure. Reset the connection, and try again.

Connected to network with a direct Ethernet connection to my router and IP address assigned just fine. As a matter of fact I can set recordings from the grid on the website so I know that the web site can talk to my receiver. I just can't get it to "web activate" so I have no access to the My DVR feature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)