Week 14- NFL Picks

And the only one you got wrong was the Panthers/Saints game? You should know that you never go against the Saints at home on Prime Time. You should have been 100%

Well done Teehar!!!

Thanks!

The Panther pick was a heart pick,plus after the beating Seattle gave the Saints,I figured they might be reeling.

Rey, you're driving me crazy. We consistently have similar picks and I can't seem to get past you for one of the best records on here. Great minds must think alike. ;)

We were close to perfection Scherrman but some losses there that I never saw coming. Especially last night with dallas losing to a backup QB. Let me rephrase that, MURDERED by a backup QB. The raider/jet game was another WTF loss. Miami was a pleasant surprise but I didn't think they would pull that one off especially in that weather.

We were close to perfection Scherrman but some losses there that I never saw coming. Especially last night with dallas losing to a backup QB. Let me rephrase that, MURDERED by a backup QB. The raider/jet game was another WTF loss. Miami was a pleasant surprise but I didn't think they would pull that one off especially in that weather.

That backup QB has been playing better than the majority of starting QBs for the last few weeks now. He's starting to make people think about whether the Bears should resign Cutler or not. Sounds dumb to me, McCown is a little old to be making your starter while you try and draft your future QB. I think they still need Cutler.

Season: 117-73-1

Thursday 12-5-13
Houston
at Jacksonville :(

Sunday 12-8-13
Buffalo at Tampa Bay :(
Minnesota at Baltimore :)
Indianapolis at Cincinnati :)
Detroit at Philadelphia :(
Cleveland at New England :)
Atlanta at Green Bay :)
Kansas City at Washington :)
Miami at Pittsburgh :(
Oakland at NY Jets :(
Tennessee at Denver :)
NY Giants at San Diego :(
Seattle at San Francisco :)
St. Louis at Arizona :)
Carolina at New Orleans :)

Monday 12-9-13
Dallas at Chicago :(

Week: 9-7
Season: 126-80-1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)