Weird Visionsat problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Radioguy41

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 7, 2008
Lehighton, PA
I had a weird thing happen with my Visionsat IV200 today. On the front panel there are two Leds, the top is the red standby Led and the bottom is the orange remote use Led. The lower, orange, Led came on permanently and the channel indicator only showed a single zero no matter what channel/service I tuned to. The receiver worked fine except for the display issues. I turned the power switch on the back off and on and the problem went away. Has anyone seen this before?

I wouldn't worry too much. I've seen a lot of issues being cured by a simple power cycle. These boxes are basically pretty cheaply built , unshielded devices. It doesn't take much to create some sort of digital fault, if it's left turned on for a period of time. Probably the miracle is that they work as well as they do ! :)

It has happened to my Visionsat as well, and when it happens, a rear-switch reset always fixes the issue. No idea what causes it...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts