Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Wow since the news of the Hopper 3 has come out this place has been a whirlwind of activity! The traffic to SatelliteGuys is UP over 50% since the first of the year! THANK YOU!

I also want to say a big WELCOME BACK as I have noticed lots of members that I have not seen here at SatelliteGuys in YEARS! I sincerely hope now that your back you will stick around! I realize sometimes in the world of Satellite sometimes there is not much to talk about, but we have so much more to talk about here then just satellites!

If you have any ideas how we can make SatelliteGuys better for all, I am all ears and would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions! on how we can make SatelliteGuys even better for all. If you don't want to post it here you are always welcome to shoot me a PM. :)

Now since you read this far I want to give you what I will call a treat nugget.

For the past few years SatelliteGuys members have been helping both satellite companies test out new products and services. We are proud to be able to help these companies and help them with these projects! Earlier this week I was asked by one of the companies that another large test would be coming up in the next few months and to start looking for members who like to tinker, learn and helping others with satellite technology. So I will indeed start looking for these type of people and will compile a list for them so when they time comes they can select members from that list for their future testing opportunities.

People may consider us the experts but honestly we want you to be the experts, after all for the past 12+ years it has always been members helping members here at SatelliteGuys!

So if your new here WELCOME, if your an old member who hasn't been here in awhile Welcome back we hope you will stick around! And if your always here thank you too we are so happy to have you here!

And also a big thank you to all of our Pub Members for helping us keep the lights on and free to everyone! :D

Thanks for all you do Scott (and everyone else).. I have learned 99.9% of my satellite knowledge from this site over the years and whenever I have a question someone is quick to answer and help me out. I really appreciate this site and all it's users. Thanks again.

I have always used this site for all things satellite. I have learned so much from this site since I joined and will continue to do so. Scott is amazing, and the community is friendly and helpful.

I am looking here about 80-90% of the time that I am surfing the Internet on my computer, iPad, or iPhone. This place is more than just satellite to me, it feels like a place to connect with other members about tons of topics. I consider many on here to be like friends that you've never met but feel you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.