Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Welcome back!

As you may have notice we have made some changes to our forums, this was done based on your feedback to make it easier to find what your looking for.

We have also added some new forums, including the highly requested Arcade Forum, a SatelliteGuys Radio Forum, and a brand new Satellite Stock Talk forum!

While changes have been made we will be carefully monitoring your feedback, we understand that additional changes may be necessary. We understand Rome was not built in a day!

Expect some tweeing to be done over the next few days. No downtime will be needed to tweek things. :)

I would like to take a moment to welcome our newest staff member Geronimo! Geronimo will be taking the reigns of our new stock area, I am sure many of you recognize the name and we are proud to have him on staff here at SatelliteGuys!

I would also like to thank everyone for making SatelliteGuys.US the Internet's Most Popular Satellite Forum! Thanks to everyone whos feedback and suggestions helped us grow to this point!

We hope you enjoy the changes!

Ok I will check it out. :)

Just got the New Posts Feature and fixed the broken images in the Arcade working. :)

Busy, Busy!! :D

Scott, still having problems, now get:
rad, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Ahh I know what that problem is. It will be fixed by the time you read this (Unless you are a fast reader) :D

Na, still get it, yep, I'm fast!

Hmm odd...

I am out of my office (where the Theater Souce code is) I will need to go over the code tommorow and find out what is wrong.

Sorry for the inconvience.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Hmm odd...

I am out of my office (where the Theater Souce code is) I will need to go over the code tommorow and find out what is wrong.

Sorry for the inconvience.
No problem, as a former E* customer I'm used to problems :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)