Maybe come back to Comcast?

andy_horton

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 28, 2010
Northwest Georgia
Talked to customer solutions yesterday, they said they could give me X1, 19.99 credit for DVR service for a year, preferred service, and Extreme internet discount all for 120.00 before taxes for a year. Had one of my antennas go bad and can't get any service. Now, I have Netflix (which I'd keep) for 8.99 per month and Windstream internet and phone for almost 60 dollars a month. 6MB only. So mathematically, I'd pay 64.00 more per month but get all proffered channels, HBO included in package, 105MB internet and Netflix and not have to worry about antennas going down or amps going bad. (Replaced 2 amps already due to power surges even on surge protector) plus no pixelation seeing as how I live approx 35 miles from transmitters and uhf is hard to get. The only channel cable doesn't get yet is COMET, but I've heard they are going to add it because it's a subchannels. I watch a lot of the subchannels and main network channels now but the variety would be nice. And no contract. My contact with Comcast was notated so the offer is good if and when I call back. Good or bad decision? Also the second X1 box is cloud ready with a smart card slot. Even got a confirmation email with the prices listed so I know it's not BS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts