Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I wanted to take a moment to welcome all our new members to SatelliteGuys.US! Yesterday was the busiest new member signups day ever in the history of SatelliteGuys.US with 175 new members joining us!

We want all of our members to feel at home here at SatelliteGuys, if you are a new member why not take a moment to say hello and tell us about yourself.

Welcome home to SatelliteGuys, we are happy to have you here!

hi all i am new at this but hope to be helpful in some way soon . ben doing radio mods for years time for a change . time to watch tv lol.

Radio is fun. It's my second favorite hobby besides Satellite TV. (Wait I forgot about sex... so make radio my third favorite hobby) :D

I enjoy all things about radio, from shortwave, scanner listening, AM and FM broadcast technologies and more. :)

I can remember many nights staying up late and going to bed with a AM radio just to hear what far away stations I could pick up. :D

Welcome to SatelliteGuys, enjoy your stay!

Although I joined a few weeks ago, this is my first introductory post. I live in Guatemala, where I own a systems integration company. We do MDU residential structured cabling, satellite installs, NOC integration, and also resell voip services for several US providers.

For kicks I've always been interested in satellite TV, and have been a paid D* subscriber since 1998.

I'm also very much into home theater and audio, and have had some fun building a fairly decent system (ADCOM pre/pro and power amps, Magnepan speakers all around, AMC tube-output CD player, Pioneer DVD-563-A multidisc player with Underwood mods, Lite-On dvd recorder, D* H10 ird, PS2 and Xbox, all feeding an Optoma RD-50 DLP rptv, sitting on a home-made flexi-rack).

Cheers and thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome all new members. Hopefully we will have more people to contribute to this great hobby. Being winter time I think we will see more member additions and more records broke this coming winter.

Hi, I am very new to FTA and the reason I bought a dish and have been humbled by it is because I want to watch my Universities Athletics teams play and this is the only way I will be able to do so. That of course is assuming I can every get the equipment pulling in a signal.

HI, Just found this forum. Communication amongst Satellite enthousiast has come a long way since I was active in this community some 15 years ago. Originally from Europe (The Netherlands) I am trying to catch up on the latest to enjoy WorldWide communication amongst people of all backgrounds.

Hope to meet all of you on the many subjects this world has open for learning in respecting each other.

Ciao,

Verk62 said:
Hi, I am very new to FTA and the reason I bought a dish and have been humbled by it is because I want to watch my Universities Athletics teams play and this is the only way I will be able to do so. That of course is assuming I can every get the equipment pulling in a signal.
:welcome To SatelliteGuys...Our FTA Forum is the Best!

Last edited:
FransR said:
HI, Just found this forum. Communication amongst Satellite enthousiast has come a long way since I was active in this community some 15 years ago. Originally from Europe (The Netherlands) I am trying to catch up on the latest to enjoy WorldWide communication amongst people of all backgrounds.

Hope to meet all of you on the many subjects this world has open for learning in respecting each other.

Ciao,
:welcome To SatelliteGuys... the door is always open here :)

What's up

Just got back from Kabul been missing my TV been out the loop for 18 months how is every one so happy to be part of this site :)

Just registered - have been reading this forum for some time but decided to join. Am 80, soon to be 81 (Dec 24 - bummer!!) but probably better than the 26th!! Really enjoy sat TV (been a member of DirecTV since 1996 with many Tivos - don't know how anyone could do without it). The wife would kill me if I got rid of it. Both of us are digital camera nuts and like to travel when finances allow. Also computer nerds, with the wife the expert in this field. Looking forward to becoming an active member of this forum - not much to offer but a lot to learn.

Welcome to the forum, knoxbh, and everyone else who joined in the past few hours!