Welcome Pack - includes local HD?

Yes I am subscribed to welcome package + an international package. So do I need to get a dish 1000+? I am located in Charlotte NC .

Thanks to Comfortably Numb we know your HD locals are on 129 so yes, you will need a Dish 1000+ and a view of 129.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Thanks to Comfortably Numb we know your HD locals are on 129 so yes, you will need a Dish 1000+ and a view of 129.

Thanks for your help.. by the way is there usually an up charge for the new dish? If I stay with my current dish then I will have issue with only HD local channel — correct? If I decide to get a package with ESPN will I be able to view that in HD with current dish?

Hi could you explain this to me, what other options are there?

That means that an eastern arc 1000.2 could be added and used with the 118 signal from your existing dish.

Shame on that tech who did your 722 upgrade. The dish or dishes should have been upgraded right then and there. Was it a Dish tech, a subcontractor or a retailer?

Ok I will call dish support morrow to get it sorted out.. btw I noticed that the picture was much better after the 722k was installed- does the receiver upconvert the SD to HD? Also when installing the new Dish 1000+ will it use the same mount as my current dish or will they have to redrill the roof again to install it?

Ok I will call dish support morrow to get it sorted out.. btw I noticed that the picture was much better after the 722k was installed- does the receiver upconvert the SD to HD? Also when installing the new Dish 1000+ will it use the same mount as my current dish or will they have to redrill the roof again to install it?

Your Dish is OK. A DP Single LNBF will be added to your existing 500+ to turn it into a 1000+

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)